2009年1月12日月曜日

"ZEPPET STORE"

I love music very much, so I cannot live without music. I wanna many people to know so many awesome music because many people probably don't know about this music. Thus, I will show you a lot of bands or musicians whom I thought are awesome, entitling "no music, no life".

This time, I will introduce "ZEPPET STORE" to you. I had showed you bands which play heavy sound, but this time, "ZEPPET STORE" played "tender" Rock. Their sound is Rock but is tender, so I feel comfortable and am moved.
They were recruited by "hide" because he loved their album, "Swing、Slide、Sandpit" which was in Indie label, so he wanted to see them. He loved them more so he decided to make his label, "LEMONeD" to introduce them to people.
Unfortunately, they disbanded in 2005. [139words]

0 件のコメント: