2009年1月16日金曜日

My hobbies

My hobbies are too many to name. These are playing sports, reading books, watching TV and Movies, playing video games, and walking.
I often played soccer in my childhood. When I was an elementary school student, I always played many sports in a rest time. I played soccer and basket ball for 4 years. I read many books these days, especially, books for tasks now. However, I read light novels very much. A light novel is for every people and easy to read. I have over 80 novels now. I will read books more. I also like to play video games. I like RPG games, Puzzle games, and Music simulation games, but I do not have time enough to do them now. I am a little sad. Last hobby walking, is recent one. When I wait a bus for a long time, I am very boring. Then I start walking to the next bus stop. If there is much waiting time, I do it again. As I do so many times, I realized the fun of walking. [177words]

0 件のコメント: