2009年1月17日土曜日

Diary2

June 10 is my birthday. I am 21 years old now!
Yesterday, I went to Spora which is an amusement park with my circle friends. We played bowing for 3 games and I got 130 points on average. I was tired. After that, we went to a Japanese-style bar at Shimo-tori and celebrated the people who were born in June. I was very happy, and enjoyed the party with drinking and eating delicious meals.
Today, I got up at 8 a.m., ate my breakfast in a hurry, quickly finished dressing, and helped my mother and grandma to work the family business. All of my families are tired for it. As I did not hope something special, so we had a long break. We had supper at 7, and we ate Sushi at home. Although there was no special thing, I like a peaceful life. Therefore this birthday was a good day. [151words]

0 件のコメント: