2009年1月16日金曜日

Attyo

'Attyo' is one of my friends. Attyo is his nickname. The real name is secret. We have been friends for about 14 years. He is a university student at Fukuoka now.
He has his own web page “ANPAN!” What do you think does this word mean? It's not a kind of bread. This name has been used for a long time. It is a common word in our world.
When we were 5 grade students in my elementary school, I made a strange character called 'Anpanmen'. Although I gave him the name, he is not people but a man. That was a funny mistake by a little boy.
In those days, a video game which can make RPG (Role-Playing Game) was very popular among my friends. In the game, I made the character as an enemy. When I showed the character to him, he burst into laughing. Since then, I went on making the video game for about six month. The character got very popular in my classmates. It was an amazing thing for me. Then, Attyo asked me to draw this character on a book. I did OK his suggestion. The boom had continued for five to six months. It seemed to be a dream time. “ANPAN” comes from the wonderful event.
Now, the web site got an award and about a half of millions people visit there. The contents are about Pokemon and music of video games. Please come there if you have time. [246words]

0 件のコメント: