2009年1月11日日曜日

My favorite musician

I love music very much, so I cannot live without music. I wanna many people to know so many awesome music because many people probably don't know about this music. Thus, I will show you a lot of bands or musicians whom I thought are awesome, entitling "no music, no life".
This time, I will introduce "Dragon Ash" to you. "Dragon Ash" is already well-known as a Japanese mixture band. They have done a lot for popularization of "hip-hop" in Japan. Their music have characterstics of various music, for example, "Punk", "Hardcore", "hip-hop", "Electronica", and "Latin music". Also, the member is 7, so they are big band. The members are kj (vocal, guitar), IKÜZÖNE (bass), MAKOTO SAKURAI (drums), BOTS (turntable), HIROKI (guitar), DRI-V (break dance), and ATSUSHI (break dance).
in 2007, they are 10th anniversary, so they released 2 best album, "The Best of Dragon Ash with Changes Vol. 1" and the Vol. 2.
I like their various sound with "Rock", "PUNK", "hip-hop", and so on. [166words]

0 件のコメント: