2009年1月16日金曜日

'McFLURRY'

I had an exam in the evening, but I had other things to do.
First, I had to go to Higo bank to convert yen into pound. I arrived there at 8, but the bank open at 9. The spare time is a hour. I decided to go to Shimo-tori. However, almost all shops were closed. I didn't have any idea what I should do next. 50 minutes passed, as I was hungry so I went to a McDonald to have a breakfast.

I had a morning dish. As I had never eaten it since then, I was very happy. The picture is this. Amazingly, something sweet like syrup is used in the buns. Therefore, the hamburger smelled sweet. It was delicious. In addition, it was the first time for me to eat 'McFLURRY'. The price is 300 yen. Although it was a little expensive, the taste was very good.

After eating my breakfast, I went to Higo bank again, and converted yen into pound. Then, I went to Hikari-no-mori to watch a movie with my friend. The guests are only me and my friend. The room looked like a reserved room. We enjoyed watching the movie as if we had been rich men. It was a precious experience. I will never forget this happening.. [215words]

0 件のコメント: