2009年1月16日金曜日

"Tyrant Habanero pepper's delicious soup"

I found a new product in Lawson today. This is the picture. It is "Tyrant Habanero pepper's delicious soup". The price is 120 yen. The message says that it is compatible with sandwiches or rice balls. The illustration is cool, but I do not understand why the character gets angry. It shows the spiciness, I think.

I imagined the taste was like a tomato juice with Habanero pepper's essence. However, the image was broken up by the real taste. The taste was like waterish Pizza-man sauce. If you have eaten Pizza-man, you could imagine the taste. This beverage's taste is similar to it. What is worse, it was not spicy and other taste like the flavors of chicken and vegetable are a little stronger than the spiciness. It is not spicier than a couple of drops of jalapeno sauce.

What I want to say is not to buy it. Do not buy it, or you will regret! [157words]

0 件のコメント: