2009年1月11日日曜日

The Worst day

I can remember clearly the day when I had a lot of misfortunes. I think it is the worst day in my life.
The morning on the day was rainy so I went to my university with my umbrella. It was so far so good but I found that I forgot to take my commuter pass with just when I got it, so I went back my home to take it. Then, I rushed back to the Yatsushiro station and managed to catch a next train. In the train I got sleepy so I didn't know when I arrived at Kumamoto station. Because I got off hastily the train to change trains there, I left my umbrella in the train but then I didn't find it. I found it when I left Suizenji station. It is too late then. The train had gone. Therefore, I hurried through the rain to my university and I got wet in the rain. As a result, I was soaking wet all the day because it was rainy when I also went back home.
That is why that it started forgetting my commuter pass all, so I have always taken care not to forget something since that day. I think the day was my worst day. [211words]

0 件のコメント: