2009年1月12日月曜日

Umai-bou

Today, I talk about popular snacks loved by many people in Japan.
It’s ‘Umai-bou’ (A delicious stick). There are many kinds of tastes sold at many stores.
So, I introduce some tastes and make a few comments on each.

This taste is so simple that everyone can eat it easily. Moreover, it leaves a little sweet taste in your mouth, so you may be able to eat others one after another.

At first, you may feel the taste of sauce for a second, a weak acid taste comes next to that, and sweetness comes at last. This product includes some little green laver, so do not forget to clean your mouse.

Although the name is Gyuutan-shio, I think that the flavor and tastes are similar to a salted fried Chiese noodle. However, I love this taste very much.

I will talk about other taste in the next time. See you! [150words]

0 件のコメント: