2009年1月17日土曜日

Diary

Last Saturday, I attended a party of my circle in the college. It started at six forty at “Nihon-Kaisyouen”. The members of present people are over 50. Therefore, it was the large party. The newcomers were very polite and good members. They made a round of courtesy calls. Some of them were a little nervous, however, I thought they gradually got calm as the time passed. I also had a wonderful time over talking with friends, and OB. Finishing the first party, we went to the next Japanese bar. It was “Yumeya”. Having been there twice, I was very relaxed at that time. As I can not drink any alcohol, I hope to drink one bit by bit. I don't still understand a good taste of a beer. After finished the party, I was glad to hear that the freshmen had a wonderful time. I expect them to do good activities from now on.[154words]

0 件のコメント: