2009年1月16日金曜日

The spiciest war in 2009

The spiciest war in this year broke out today!
I bought a strange beverage the other day. I wanted to eat or drink something very spicy today because I had taken a mistake in that day.
I bought these fascinating products in Seven Eleven and Lawson today. The left product is 'Habanero, the super tyrant'. The package says the spiciness is twice as spicy as usual one.
The right product is 'Jolokia, the great devil'. The real name of jolokia is 'Bhut Jolokia' and it is the spiciest spice in the world now! It is also called 'a phantom spice' and it means that few people can understand how spicy it is. the spiciness is about twice as spicy as that of hebanero pepper.
At first, I ate the left. The taste is much spicier than that drink I had drunk the other day. When I finished eating almost all of them, I could not help stopping sweating.
Next, I ate the right. The taste is more terrible than that of the left. My sweat began to run from my body since I had finished eating a half of them. In the end, I ate the rest of them at a stroke. I won the battle, but my tongue did not work well for a little. It bites the tongue.
Finally, I give you an advice. Please prepare something to drink by you when you eat them. A dairy product like a yogurt is better. I'm sure it helps you from the terrible spiciness. [254words]

0 件のコメント: