2009年1月12日月曜日

My favorite musician2

I love music very much, so I cannot live without music. I wanna many people to know so many awesome music because many people probably don't know about this music. Thus, I will show you a lot of bands or musicians whom I thought are awesome, entitling "no music, no life".

This time, I will show you "Linkin Park". "Linkin Park" is an American band and they have characteristics of various music. They released 1st album, "Hybrid Theory" in 2000 and then they became popular. Their characteristics are twin vocal and using sampling sound. Mike who is the vocal, guitar, and keyboard raps and sings background chorus and Chester who is the vocal sings melodic, solo, and shout. Also, they don't use "F-word" in their lyrics.
I start looking at them in these days, so I wanna listen to their music more. [142words]

0 件のコメント: