2009年1月12日月曜日

Marilyn Manson

I love music very much, so I cannot live without music. I wanna many people to know so many awesome music because many people probably don't know about this music. Thus, I will show you a lot of bands or musicians whom I thought are awesome, entitling "no music, no life".

This time, I will show you "Marilyn Manson". Marilyn Manson is an American band and is also the leader of the band. The band name come from Marilyn Monroe as a symbol of beauty and Charles Manson as a symbol of evil.
His music is categolized various genre such as Hard Rock, Industrial Rock, Altarnative Rock, and Pops. He affects Japanese "Visual Kei" band. His live performance is very radical and he makes 2nd album, "Antichrist Superstar", so he often is criticized by Christian. However, he just sing about freedom, but hardheaded people cannot understand it.
...Anyway, his music is awesome I think. In addition, some songs of him used in some movies, for example, "The Matrix", "The Matrix Reloaded", "Resident Evil", and so on. Also, he has various talent because he paint a watercolor and makes a film, "Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll" now. [197words]

0 件のコメント: