2010年1月10日日曜日

My part time job "AM /PM"



I have a part time job. It is job of convenience store. I have continued the part time job for three years over. I became an expert, and I teach a lot of thing to junior. But sometimes I fail, and I could learn a lot of thing from these junior. And gradually, I must leave my part time job, because I will graduate my college and I will go back to my home town Miyazaki…
I could learn a lot of think from part-time job. When I was entering this part time job, I did not know anything. So I had a lot of mistake. It was very hard for me; I was scolded from our boss and senior. I reflect my failure and I tried to work out. Some month later, I could accustom to my job and I got a long with the job. I was very happy!!
And some month later, new junior was entering this part time job. I must teach a lot of thing and it was also troublesome thing for me. These men’s fail, and next time I was scolded from my boss, because he said “Your teaching is bad, junior’s failure is your fault.” At first time, I could not satisfy the thing. But after that I could understand my failure, and I try to repair my fault. Some days later, I could overcome the problem.
For a while, I was worked at nightshift. It was also my strange and valuable experience, because through the nightshift I could learn a lot of thing. Nightshift is from midnight to AM 8. It was very long so I was very tired. And customer who comes to night time is get drunk so sometimes they are rampage in this store. They were very annoying for us and other customer. These people sometimes vomit in the shop. It was also annoying. We were very busy these times. And sometimes violent customers come to the shop. They pick a quarrel for us. We can not resist these people, we can only apologize these people. It was very exhaust with me. I don’t like customers who came to night time. My superior quarrel with customer but he did not his hand. He fight with narrative, I thought he has strong courage!! I wish I would like to be a man like him. Now I also say correct opinion to violent customers as soon as possible. (407 words)

0 件のコメント: