2010年1月13日水曜日

Book review 13 "In the Garden"



I read “In the Garden”. It was very interesting for me. This story was wander story. I like wonder story so I could enjoy this book.
In this book, Kipper, Chip, Biff, Wilf, Wilma, are appearing.
They played in the sandpit. Kipper went to the Chip’s room and he found Magic Key. This key has strange power and if people use this key power, they can do a lot of thing. Chip has the key, and the key was bright suddenly!! He goes to his friends place. Biff understands what she does, but it was late. Every child got smaller.
When I read this part, I remember “Doraemon”. He is character of comic. He is a cat but he has not ear. Every time he helps the leading character. Doraemon has an instrument which named “small light”. If people use it, people can be very small.
These children have some strange experience, in the field. They me a lot of problem, but they survive with their friends ship.
He met a big cat. The size is very big, because these children also very small. They were attacked to the cat. They run away to inside the bottle. They were surviving.
After that they find some strawberries. These are very big, so they can eat it since they were fullness.
I thought it looks very interesting, because if we can small, we could a lot of food many time. If I am small, I would like to eat banana. Finally they were able to be normal size people. The enjoyed the strange experience.
I thought if I could smaller, it is very danger for me, because there are a lot of enemy at the out side, but it looks very interesting. So I would like to smaller once a time. (299 words )

0 件のコメント: