2010年1月11日月曜日

About Music!!

Yesterday, I went to Kara- Oke with my friend. Recently I go to it many times with my friend. When it was many time, Iwent to Kara-oke two time in a week. I could enjoy it very much, because I love Kara- oke. When it was First time- I went Monte Karuro. We can sing in the shop very reasonable price. It cost fifty cent every an our, but we must order one drink which price is 300 yen. However it is very reasonable price for college student. We are student, so we have not so much money. I went to there with my friends a lot of time. But sometimes I have not money, so my friend and I were went to street live. It is free and we can sing a lot of songs a lot time. So I practice guitar to hard. Recently my guitar technique is get well, so I go to street live. There are a lot of street musician in the Shimoto-ri street. They sing songs very well and they play guitar very well. So I thought I must not lose. I practice singing in the Kara- oke, but Monte Karuro is a little far from my house. It is in the town arcade, so it is a little bother for us. So we look for another Kara-Oke and we found it. It is “100kara”. We can sing a lot of songs and the price is one hundred yen every time and we must order one drink. It is a little expensive more than Monte Karuro, but it located near my house. It located in near Toukai University. We go to Kara-Oke at night time, and in Monte- Karuro raise the Kara-Oke price. But the 100Kara is keeping the course price. So we commuted to there.
I sing a song much kind of music, like rock, j-pop, hip hop, and reggae, jazz. I like many kind of music so we can sin every song without hesitation. Recently, I addict to Spitz so sometimes I sing their songs. But their song is very difficult to sing. So I am training now in order to sing their song. I also like Mr. Children. I sing their songs every time. Their songs also are very difficult to sing for me. So I am training in order to sing their songs. I also sing Masaharu Hukuyama’s song. His songs also very good and his voice is very low, it is easy to sing his song for me. I like his song named “Heart”. The songs tempo is very amusing. I can enjoy sing the song very much. Now I am training the song with guitar. The song’s guitar part is very simple so I can play the song with guitar barely. I would like to sing the song in the Shimoto-ri Street.
Recently I am training women’s songs. I like IKIMONO GAKARI very much. The band member is three people, and vocal is a girl. Her voice is very beautiful and she sings her songs very well. I like her voice. This year, she appeared to “Promise of Xmas”. The tv program is broadcasted in every December 26.This program was made by Kazumasa Oda. His voice is very high tone, and his voice is very clear. When he was young, it was said that his voice is like a women. I also training his song but it is very very difficult. I think he is the owner of highest voice in japane. And I think he is the best vocalist in Japan. He is sixty years old now. It is amazing thing for us. He continues music over thirty years over. And his voice is not change. His voice is beautiful now. I would like to go to his concert. His concert is very popular and it is difficult to get the concert tickets. My father tells me about him. He is fan of Oda and he also like Oda’s songs. I would like to go to Kazumasa Oda’s concert with my father.
In this T’V program a lot of people appearing. Some years before Kazutoshi Sakurai ( Mr.Children’s vocal) also appeared this TV program. He sang some songs with Oda. I watched the scene and it was very impressive. Both musicians were very cool and they have very beautiful voice, I thought. I wish I have beautiful voice like them.
And another musician also appeared, like “Sukima Suichi”, “Yuzu”, and “IKIMONO GAKARI”, and “Matu Takako”. When Yuzu was appeared I was very impressive. I like Yuzu too; they also started music from street live. And now they are very popular musician in Japan. I some times sing their song in the street. I feel very comfortable when I sing their song. I would like to sing their songs in the future.
I return to Kara-Oke story. I found some necessary to go to Kara-Oke. They are much drink which moisten our throat, and candy which is good for our throat. And when we go to there in winter we must take jacket (because we must not cool our body). If we cool our body we can not sing so well.
Why we need some water and candy? Because we must not dry our throat. Dry throat is not good our throat. Sometime people make polyp their throat if they were not did throat care.
And we need some exercise before we sing songs. Measurable exercise is good for singing. Singing is like a sport so you must need some preparation.
Sometime I sing foreign language song. But it is very difficult for me yet. The English pronounce is very difficult. So I must study English harder. I wish some day, I could sing Beatles song.
Anyway, I love music very much. I will continue music and guitar and singing. And I will interest in other instrument, I would like to challenge it!! Recently I interested in piano and drum. I have not both instruments so I cannot play these instruments, so I want enough money to buy them. (1011 words)

0 件のコメント: