2010年1月11日月曜日

Book review 11 "Don't be silly"



I read “Don’t Be silly.” It was not so interesting. I could not understand this story’s mean. In this story, some people appear. They are Nadim, Mrs. May, Anneena, Wilf Biff, and so on. It was wander story.
I thought Mrs. May is very good hunch, because they distinguish that the anake is plastic.
This story is unfolded in a school; there is a teacher and some students. They play ground and they try to deceive their teacher. But their teacher is very clever so she was not deceived.
When I was junior high school student, some student deceived teachers. Sometimes I also join the mischief. We were angry by teacher. But it was very interesting memory.
In this story, some animals appear. First time, it was student’s mischief, but gradually some real animal was appearing. They could not understand these situations.
So the teacher pursues these animals to out side. But she fails.
I like wonder story, but I could not understand this story. If I have another chance I would like to read this book. I think this story contains some joke!!
And I thought mischief is bad thing, so we must not mischief another people. (198 words)

0 件のコメント: