2010年1月13日水曜日

Favorite book!!



I bought a book today. This book is “Spitz”. The book is illustrating a lot of thing about the band. I like Spitz so I interested in this book. But first time I have not enough money to buy this book. And in Kumamoto’s book store has not this book. So I must order this book. I earned some money. And I ordered this book.
A week later, I could buy this book. I could understand about Spitz.
They were come out to artist world in 1991. They make a lot of good songs, but these were not so good sells. But they were not giving up. And they make a beautiful song in 1995. The name is “Robinson”. The song was best sell. I love this song, because this song is very beautiful. Rhythm is also very comfortable. You should listen this song. I recommend this song !! (149 words)

0 件のコメント: