2010年1月11日月曜日

Shimamura music instrumental shop!!



Today I went to music instrument shop, because my pick broke yesterday. Pick is very cheap so I can buy many of it. I interested in collect the pick. But recently, I did not it. So my pick decreased gradually. So I went to there.
This shop named Shimamura Gakki, which is in the PARCO. Kumamoto has two big music instrument shops. O-tani and Shimamusra are. Shimamura is chain shop. In Japan, there are some Shimamura instrument shops. The shop is very famous and popular. In this shop, there are a lot of music instrument, for example acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, drums, mandolin, harmonica, and so on.
There are many expensive and famous guitars in this shop. I watched these guitars, and I thought I can not these guitars if I win the lottery. It was very expensive, the price was 770000 yen!! The maker is “Martin”. This maker is very famous in the world and a lot famous musician uses this maker’s guitar. My favorite artist, Spitz also uses this maker’s guitar. The band’s vocal, Masamune Kusano is playing guitar very well. So these guitars are much to his technique. I have not so good playing guitar skill. So I need more practice and skill. My guitar’s maker is Barkley, this is not so famous guitar but I like this guitar. My father bought me this guitar when I was high school student. The price was ten hundred yen. The guitar is used, so the sound is a little good. This guitar is much for me.
In Miyazaki, there is a Shimamura music instrumental shop in AEON. I went to there sometime. There are a lot of instrumental, but my friend say Kumamoto’s Shimamura is better than Miyazaki’s. I can not understand the words, maybe my friend say Kumamoto’s has better guitar.
When I was 2 grades, I entered to Kumamoto university music circle. When I enter the circle, I could not play guitar so I was singing only. It was also very interesting for me. And Kumamoto university student was very gentle, so they teach me a lot of knowledge.
And the circle has a lot of useful equipment. There are some big speakers, and there is a drum. At first, I play drum in the circle. In the circle, sometimes amateur musician come to the circle. They teach me a lot of technique, and I was very happy.
Now, I leave the circle so I forget the drums technique. I must remember my drum technique.
When I go to Fukuoka, there are some Shimamura music instrument shops. I could watch a lot of expensive them. In the town, a lot of people played band live at the street and park. It is said “Fukuoka is Music City”. So a lot of people enjoy music. Spitz’s vocal also from Fukuoka. There are a lot of famous musician in Fukuoka.
I like Fukuoka, because Fukuoka is very useful for me. Fukuoka has a lot of fashionable cloth shop. And a lot of musician play concert in Fukuoka. In Miyazaki, almost famous musician do not come. It is a little hard for me. (525 words)

0 件のコメント: