2010年1月13日水曜日

Abut Fishing!!




Recently, I could not go to fishing, because outside is very cold for me. I don’t like cold, so I stay at home recently. I would like to go to fishing. In mixi, a lot of people insert of picture. These pictures are Black Bass which is fished by these anglers. I can not endure my mind. Fishing is my best hobby and fishing is important for my life.
This year, I could catch many Black Bass in Ezu Lake. I was very happy, and my fishing skill was to be good. I learn a lot of fishing technique in Ezu Lake. Ezu Lake is very shallow, so a lot of fish can see human. So they run away to far point. I have no boat so I can fish only shore. So I approach to waterside very carefully and silently. It is also my technique. In fishing technique, there is a difficult technique. It is sight fishing. If we found Black Bass, we want it but it is very difficult, because the fish may know your existence. I have not experience of catch these fish. So I would like to catch these fish, some day. Generally these fishes are sight with worm lure. But experts use hard lure. It is very difficult technique. I have seen the scene in the Fishing DVD. They have high level technique. When I was junior high school student, I wanted to be Bass Pro. Bass Pro earns money from sponsor and prize money. In America, a lot of Bass Fishing tournament is held. And the prize money is very high. American Bass Pro can live rich life if he has high technique. And America has a lot of lake, so Bass fishing is very popular. When I went to America (Minnesota), I could fish a few minutes time. It was very valuable experience for me, because I have dream which I went to America to fishing when I was junior high school student. When I went to America I could not lure fishing so Next time I would like to lure fishing. The lake where I go, some angler was fishing. And these people caught some fish…
Japan has also Bass fishing tournament, but it is very small and it was not known a lot of people. Some years before, Bass fishing was very popular in Japan, but recently, bass fishing is not so popular, because Japan provides a law. We could not fish some lake, and we can not catch and release. I was very sad.
When I was junior high school student, Bass fishing was very popular. A lot of people went to lake and river to catch Black Bass. My home town Miyazaki, also Bass fishing was very popular. Miyazaki has some famous lake. It named Nojiri Lake. The Lake is dam. There are a lot of fish in the lake since thirty years before. I went to there when I was junior high school student. There are a lot of people in the lake and they played fishing. I could not catch fish. So I use live bait, some minutes later I could catch, small size Blue Gill. I was very happy, but finally I could not catch Black Bass. So I would like to go to Nojiri Lake and I would like to revenge.
And Miyazaki has another popular lake, it named “MiIKE”. There is near Takachiho no mine (Mountait). I have never fishing at the lake. A lot of people say, It is difficult to catch the Black Bass in MIIKE. So I would like to challenge at there. I hope I will catch some big fish at the lake.
Near my house Miyazaki, there are some lake and river. These lakes are small but there are some Black Bass in the lake. I often go to the lake but recently we can not fishing there. So I go to river. Yae River is very narrow and it is very dirty. But there are a lot of Big Black Bass in the river. When I was junior high school student, I often go to the river, and I could catch some big Black Bass. My friends and a lot of people did not know that they can catch big black Bass in the Yae River. But recentry, the river is very popular, and a lot of anglers come to there to catch big one. Recently I did not go to this river so when I go back to Miyazaki. I would like to go there and I would like to big monster again.
I like a lot of fishing very much. Sometimes, I go to fishing sea with my father. My father also like fishing, and when I was elementally school student and junior high school student, we went to fishing and enjoyed our hobby.
I think fishing is very good hobby, because we can learn a lot of thing, and we can understand about nature. It is important our life. Nature mends our mind so I would like to cherish nature.
I interested in sea Bass fishing. But I have not sea Bass fishing lure tackle. So I must buy them. We can eat sea bass. And they are very tasty. When I go to fishing with my father, I could catch sea bass with live bait. The size was thirty centimeter but the pull was very powerful. Sea bass fishing also very exiting and if you catch these fish you can eat. Almost fish in the sea is could eat. So we can enjoy cooking too.
I also interested in trout fishing. These fish is in Clear River, we must go to Clear River if we would like to catch trout.
I eat trout with salt; it was very tasty for me. And the fish is very beautiful!! I would like to catch theses fish with my lure.
Some days later, I must go back to Miyazaki. So I want to enjoy Ezu lake fishing until we leave Kumamoto. (1004 words)

0 件のコメント: