2010年1月12日火曜日

About foods!!

Today, I went to”Gaku Shoku” and I eat curry rice with my friends. I like chicken curry rice the best in the menu. Sometimes, I eat lunch at “Gaku shoku”. These foods are reasonable price so it was helpful for me. I have not so much money because I am a student so reasonable price is important for me. But sometimes Gaku shoku reduce the quantity of food, so I am very angry. Why they reduce the quantity of food. I don’t know.
Next I like cham pon, because it contains a lot of vegetable in it. I live alone, and I eat a lot of junk food, so I am not so health. I must have a lot of vegetable. So the cham pon is very good for me. The price is three hundred sixty ten. It is very reasonable price. But recently, I had not it because I was tired of the taste.
I also have Tan Tan Men. It is very tasty for me and the food price is three hundred sixty yen. It is also reasonable price. When I would like to eat tasty food, I eat this food. It makes me satisfy.
Gaku Shoku has also daily lunch. Sometimes daily is very tasty for me. In Kumamoto Gakuen University, stamina lunch is most popular. It contains some pork and salad and low egg. It is healthy food. I also like it. But it food is very popular, so sometimes I can not eat them because the menu was sell out. So I go to Gakushoku when the class is finish.
Gaku shoku has big curry named “Aso Mori Curry”. It is very big curry. If I order this curry, I can satisfy my stomach. It is good when we were hungry. I ate this curry when I was third grade. It was good for me. But recently, I had not this curry, So I would like to prder this curry, one more time.
Sometimes I went to Lowson to buy a cup noodle when I have not so much money. I can buy cup noodle very reasonable price. Almost the price is one hundred sixty yen. It is very good price for me. So I go to Lowson and I buy a cup noodle. Cup noodle is also tasty for me. But it is junk food, and it is not healthy food. I must abstain to eat the noodle.
At night, I often go to “HI Hirose”. The supermarket sells a lot of food and convenience goods at very reasonable price. Near my house, there are some supermarkets, but HI Hirose is most reasonable price. So I go to there many times.
I buy a lot of food at there, and sometimes I make “Nabe food” in my house. It is very tasty, and it is very good for our health because it contain a lot of vegetable and meet. I am good at make Nabe food very much. I sometimes invite my friend to my house, and I dine these food them. They say “it is very tasty”!! So I was very happy.
Sometimes, I go to “Matu ya”. I can eat pork don in the restaurant. The price is two hundred ninety yen. It is very reasonable price for me.
Since I came to Kumamot, I often go to this restaurant. I recommend this restaurant, because you can also eat beef don. The price is three hundred twenty yen.
Matu ya is a lot of menu and these food is almost reasonable price. The shop has curry, don, and so on. I think I will go to this restaurant in the future, but in Miyazaki there are not the restaurants, so I hope Matuya is established in Miyazaki.
I also recommend Ringer hat, this restaurant has very good tasty champon. I like this champon. The price is four hundred fifty yen. This is a little reasonable price for me. So I sometime go to there. I often go to there before my part time job.
You should go to there, and I think you could satisfy this restaurant doods. (686 words)

0 件のコメント: