2009年1月21日水曜日

Worst day

The worst day in my life was April 29, 1997. I was 9-years-old, and I went to my friend’s house.
He had a big dog that was called Benn. Benn was usually peaceful, so I liked him and used to feed him. I played with him and my friends outside. On eating sweets in his house, a brother of my friends went to him to give water. Then we heard the brother’s screaming. Benn bit his hand! His mother cured his hand in a hurry. I saw the dog, and I seemed somehow he was glad. He perhaps bit him for a joke, but the damage was serious. I was afraid and I decided to go home earlier than usual, so I went through the garden and put my hand on the handle of the gate. Then, Benn noticed me and ran toward me. I was frightened his action and I bumped my head on the wall. To make matters worse, Benn mounted me. I feared what he did next and I was worried about my safety. Thanks to the help of the friend’s mother, I could go home.
Once bit, twice shy, I did not be bitten by him, though. Since then, I do not like dogs. Just watching is OK, but I can’t touch them. The communication with dogs or other animals is a little difficult. The trauma will not heal soon. I am still afraid of dogs now. [241words]

0 件のコメント: