2009年1月20日火曜日

Part time job

I have no part time job now and I won’t have any until I become a fourth year student. In the fourth year, I’m hoping to get a new one such as a private tutor who can teach English to high school students. I’m going to gain the English-teaching certificate, so I’d like to get some chance to teach English before I take the exam. I personally think the first to second year is a good time to learn a lot about our major and at the same time a necessary time to make many irreplaceable friends and do what we really want to do.
About half of my friends have a part time job unlike me, which sometimes makes me worried because they really look far more independent than me. I don’t feel I’m independent at all even though I’m living alone here in Kumamoto. The problem is who is earning my cost of living at the moment. It’s not me. It’s my parents. I haven’t earned any money myself. For this reason, I cannot help feeling as if I was a child.
Anyway, I'm going to have and experience at least one part time job for my university life. [202 words]

0 件のコメント: