2009年1月21日水曜日

Holiday

I watched “Lilo & Stitch”, which is one of animation movies of Disney. I had not watched Disney movies for a long time, so I was a little bit nervous.
Stitch is a prototype made by Jumba Jookiba. The character is very wild like a monster. He has a strong power enough to destroy everything and it is his instinct. Moreover, he can reflect bullets, count faster than computers, and see things in the darkness. However, Union army is going to kill him because he is very dangerous for them. He escapes from there to use a small spaceship and he gets to the Earth. He is very injured by Union army, he falls over and Earth people save him.
Around that time, Lilo is living as she likes. She is mischievous and her classmates don’t like her. She has a sister, Nani, and Nani is unable to control her. One day, Lilo insists on her request that she want to have a pet like a dog. Therefore, they go to a pet shop and Lilo finds Stitch there. She likes him very much, but he doesn’t like her. She buys him gladly, but she gets upset because he behaves at will. As the time passes, they get friendly, but he is caught by Union armies. Lilo gets involved in his problem, but finally, the boss allows him to stay with Lilo. After that, he and she are good friends.
Finishing watching this movie, I thought it is interesting, but is also predicable. I could predict the whole story and it is correct. I don’t think it is boring, but I expected surprising things like a sudden reversal. Lilo and Stitch are afraid of loneliness. I was moved some lines that Stitch said “I’m lost” over reading “An ugly duckling” and “My family, I found it by myself” (I don’t remember the real lines). Finally, I have a doubt. It is that some people say Stitch is pretty cute. I don’t think so. There is no accounting for tastes. [339 words]

0 件のコメント: