2009年1月20日火曜日

Plans for Winter Vacation 2

The last time I wrote my plans for winter vacation, I talked about exciting things. This time, I'm writing my studying plans. Just plans, though.
First, I'll post blogs more frequently. It's never to fail to get course credits of Writing Ⅳ. Actually I haven't finished the book review to be done by last Wednesday, and to make matters worse, I was late to hand in two movie reviews. In my opinion, posting three blogs in a week is really troublesome. That makes me have a lot of stress building up, but unfortunately, I have to do it whatever I have to complain about...
Second, I'll try to do a little bit of English everyday, especially listening and speaking. I'm going to watch some English animated cartoons broadcasted on ANIMAX. I can't watch them in my apartment, but I can in my home. Of course, we can watch NHK news in English everywhere, but it's boring and not helpful for me. Listening to that kind of English is far from good practice because it's not dialogue. No doubt that animated cartoons are better, don't you think? [187 words]

0 件のコメント: