2009年1月18日日曜日

Old friend

I played with an old friend of mine. He and I have been friends for about 12 years. He is a university student and lives in Fukuoka alone. Yesterday, he came to see me at 16:00. Then, we had promised to play together. So, we went to a game arcade in Arao city. As both of us can play “DrumMania” and “GuitarFreaks”, I played the drums he played the guitar. In addition, we played a quiz game, “Quiz Magic Academy Ⅳ”, with him. The players battle with others on the online. There are about 8 classes in the game and I was in the third class from the top. The opponents were so wise that I almost lost. Finally, I got second in the tournament. I recommend it when you play with your friends, but it costs one hundred yen at one time. We had a great time. I want to play with him again!! [156words]

0 件のコメント: