2009年1月24日土曜日

Favorite

What are my favorite animals? I like nothing special. To stretch a point, I like dogs and cats because they are cute. So, I will talk about dogs and cats.
First, I mention characteristics of dogs. They have social conscious and they act in a group. Human beings and dogs have known each other long so they are obedient to us. Dogs also are essential for our life such as a shepherd’s dog, a seeing-eye dog, a police dog, a search and rescue dog and so on.
Second, I state features of cats. They have whiskers to decide to pass through narrow aisle or not, so that these whiskers help them run away natural enemies. By the way, why do we think cats are cute? It is probably that they have big eyes for their face comparatively and they have a round face.
In addition, dogs and cats are often used as a word of the proverbs. In proverbs using a word, “dog”, there are “Let sleeping dogs lie.” “Every dog has his day.” On the other hand, “cat” also appears in some proverbs, such as “Even a cat may look at a king.” “A cat has nine lives.”
Thus, dogs and cats are on friendly terms with us and they are popular as a pet because it is easy for us to have pets. I have never had pets so I want to have pets. [236words]

0 件のコメント: