2009年1月21日水曜日

How to cook “Nabe”

Have you ever cook “Nabe”? I often cook “Nabe”, and I like it very much!!
“Nabe” is healthy food, because it contains a lot of material like vegetables, meat, tofu, and more. So I think “Nabe” is necessary food for our health.
Now, I will explain about how to cook “Nabe”.
You need some vegetables like Napa cabbage, bean sprout, Mizuna, Nira, Welsh onion, Komatuna, Chingensai, and meats like chicken or pork. And stock like “Kimuchi no moto”. And a piece of Tohu.
First, please cut these vegetables and meat.
Second, please put these materials into pot and boil.
You have to wait sometimes. When I am waiting, I often watch TV or eat some snacks.
Some minutes later, please put “Kimuchi no moto” into the pot. And then, sometimes I put soybean paste into pot together. If you use soybean paste, you can eat more tasty “Nabe”.

And some minutes later, you can eat “Nabe”. I think you can enjoy “Nabe” time, if you invite your friends. “Nabe” is a party food.

Finally, you can eat “Ojiya” or noodle.

It also relish of “Nabe”. [185 words]

0 件のコメント: