2009年1月24日土曜日

Memories

I have a lot of memorable days so I will talk about one of my memorable days. I think it is a trip to Yokosuka with my family.

When I was 18 years old and a cram school student in the summer vacation, I went to Yokosuka because I wanted to go “hide museum” in Yokosuka. I’m a big fan of hide. I had never been there, but the museum was going to close in September of that year so I once wanted to go there anyway. Of course I was a cram school student so I had to study more and more to pass university entrance exam, but I thought I lived to repent if I didn't go there.
When I went there actually, I was deeply moved by a lot of displays about hide such as his guitars, his photo, his stage costumes and his hand written song lyrics and so on. After that, I went shopping in “LEMONed SHOP”, which was produced by hide. There are many goods of limited edition so I bought the goods.

That is why my memorable day is this trip. It was quite special trip for me so I know I’ll miss him forever. [202words]

0 件のコメント: