2009年5月13日水曜日

Essay 3 My favorite animals

My favorite animal is dog. Dog is very clever. There are a lot of kind dog in the world. Police dog, seeing Eye dog, and more. These dogs help human to a lot of thing. So we should appreciate to dog more.
Dogs and human have lived together very closely. In Japan history, dogs were appearing many times. Human makes a lot of dog movie. A lot of people cherish dog like their child. And sometimes, dog repay for human.
From these things we can understand that human and dogs are very closely.
I like dog, but when I was elementally school student, my parents not permitted to have a pet, because having a pet is very hard. So I would like to have a dog someday.
I also like cat. Cat is also clever and cute.
Some times, I see a unique cat in the city. They are sleeping on the bike seat. It looks very cute. When I found these cats, I take photos every time.
Indeed, I like a lot of kind animal. But we can not see these animals so easily. So I bring close animals.
I like elephant, giraffe, lion, and more. If I go to zoo, I can see these animals.
I would like to see a lot of kind of animals.
When I went to America (Minnesota), I could see some kinds of wild animals. These are rabbit, squirrel, and deer. These are a lot of rabbit and squirrel in town. So I was very happy.
I also like whale and dolphin. So I would like to these animals someday!! (267 words)

0 件のコメント: