2009年5月13日水曜日

Book revier 9 “April in Moscow”



I read “April in Moscow”. It is love story and it is very interesting. I could enjoy this story. This is love which get over the border. Now I will explain this story.
Five people appear in this story. April Fox, Mario Grant, Laura, Sasha, and Nikolai.
April fox is dancer. She works for British Dance Company in Leeds. Her bass there is Maria Grant. One day, the dancers are finishing their first class. Suddenly, Maria tells to the dancers “The Russians want us to dance these next month”.
Six weeks later, April and her friends is Heathrow air port in London. They go to Moscow. They are very happy.
Next day the dancer work very hard. Their dance for the festival, Green Ocean, is new and very difficult. After work, April and Laura meet two Russian men. They are playing each other near lake. Their name is Sasha and Nikolai. April love Nikolai. And Nikolai also love April. But April must go back to England. Nikolai gives her a parcel and work away.
The letter says “Can I come and see you in England?”
I was very impressed by this story. I hardly watch love story love story movie. But, when I read this story, I think I would like to watch another love story movie.
I have ever watch “TITANIC” before. It also very interesting. You should watch this movie!! (232 words)

0 件のコメント: