2009年5月13日水曜日

Book revier 7 “Marcel and the Mona Lisa”



I read “Marcel and the Mona Lisa”. This story is very interesting and I could enjoy this story. I have ever read this series story. Before story was very interesting, but this story also very interesting. Now I will explain this story.
There are some characters in this story. Marcel, Celine, and three thief, Antoine, Henri, and Spandini.
Leading character is Marcel.
When he goes home, he caught the thief. The thief joins with his partner and they run away to Italy, Venice. But Marcel also chases these thieves.
These thieves join their boss. There are lots of cats in boss’s house. Marcel dislikes cat, because cats eat mice. But Marcel raises his courage.
He can regain the Mona Lisa picture to police station.
I think Marcel is very clever mouse. And I think he is very cool. He has a strong sense of justice. I would like to read this series of book more!! (155 words)

0 件のコメント: