2009年5月13日水曜日

Book review 6 “The Big Mistake”.



I read “The Big Mistake”. It is very interesting story for me. Now, I will explain this story.
Three people appear, in this story, Gisela, Ricardo, and thief.
Gisela is a young woman. She is going home to Rio de Janeiro. She has a manuscript. It is very important. Ricardo is a young man. He met Gisela in the airplane. He falls in love with Gisela. Ricardo makes advances to her. But Gisela don’t like Ricardo.
When Gisela leaves the airport, she mistakes her bag. She takes Ricardo’s bag. Ricardo chases Gisela, but she run away from him. He knows that Gisela has his bag. So he looks for Gisela.
Gisela was stolen the Ricardo’s bag by a thief. She chased the thief, but lose track of the thief.
She was depressed. But she met Ricardo in front of her apartment. Ricardo has her bag. Ricardo read her book’s label. So he could find Gisela’s house Gisela was very happy!!
When I read this book, I could enjoy. I think Ricardo is gentle man because he takes Gisela’s bag to her house. Maybe, I will not do such thing. And, I think the thief feel very frustrated. There are not expensive thing in Ricardo’s bag.
I like these happy end stories!! (211 words)

0 件のコメント: