2009年5月11日月曜日

Home ground lake!!



In Golden Week, I went back to my home town Miyazaki. I met my parents, I met my old friends. And this vacation, I take out my fishing tackle and guitar. I get fishing rod into guitar case. The guitar case is very convenient for me/
I played guitar with my father. My father start playing guitar since he was junior high school student, so he is a little good at to play guitar/
Recently, I also practice playing guitar, but my technique is not so good. I must play guitar.
By the way, I went to my home ground lake. The lake’s name is “Asuka Ike” This is a little lake. The lake is near my house, so when I was elementally school, and junior high school student, I often went to this lake with my friends. I could catch a lot of Black Bass at this lake. So I like this lake.
There are other lakes near my house, but “Asuka Ike” is nearest to my house.
This picture is small Black Bass. In May 4, I could catch this fish. My fishing way is not change from my junior high school days. I use “Baby vibration”. It is a small vibration lure. This is the Best lure for me.
I can catch fish only pull this lure. No action is best. With this lure, I could catch my first Black Bass. So this lure is special. (239 words)

0 件のコメント: