2009年5月18日月曜日

New lure!! Rapala



Today, I bought a new lure!! It is “Shad rap”. This is made in Rapala. Rapala is America old company which makes a favorite lure. Shad rap also best seller lure!! A lot of people could catch fish with this lure.
When I was junior high school student, it was a little expensive for me. The price is one thousand two hundred yen. But recently, lure is being a little low price. And I found this lure in POPYE(lure fishing shop), the price was six hundred yen. Very reasonable!! So I bought it.
Shad rap is very popular in all over the world. The swimming action is very natural, so if you use this lure, you can catch all kind of fish eater!! I have never used this one. So I would like to use this lure in Ezu Lake. Shad rap is hand made lure, so each lure is not equal. If you bought this lure, it is special.
I like old lure because these action is basic and very unique. So I would like to buy older lure. (180 words)

1 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

Hello!
You like to go to fishing light?
How often do you go fishing?