2009年5月11日月曜日

Big fish in Ezu Lake!



Before Golden Week, I went to Ezu Lake in evening. Recently, I could catch some Black Bass in Ezu Lake. So I went to Ezu Lake with a little hope. When I arrive at there, wind was blow. So I chose vibration lure. This lure is a little heavy, so if there is strong wind in point, I can cast lure exactly.
I fished two hours, and I could catch a big Black Bass!! The size is 44 centimeter. But this size is average in Ezu Lake. Some people caught 50 centimeter in this lake. So I would like to catch bigger fish!! My target is 60 centimeter over Bass!!
By the way, the maker of this vibration lure is Daiwa “TD vibration” This is million seller vibration lure in Japan. Actually, I could catch many fish with this lure. So I like this. I would like to collect another color of this one! (154 words)

0 件のコメント: