2009年5月11日月曜日

My tresure

My treasure is fishing tackle and guitar. Fishing and playing guitar is my hobby, so these things are very important for me.
First, I introduce my fishing tackle. Fishing tackle is rod, reel, line, lure, fishing hook, and more. I like lure fishing, so my fishing tackle is exclusive to lure fishing. I bought my bait reel when I was thirteen years old. The reel was a little expensive for me, but my parents bought me it on my birthday. I was very happy, so I use it even now.
I bought my rod when I entered KGU. When I was junior high school student I dreamed I can buy the rod someday. The dream comes true. I could buy the rod. It is used, but I was happy. And I could catch a lot of fish with the rod. I would like to use this rod more cherish.
I lost a lot of lure from my junior high school days to now. A lure is very expensive. The price is more than one thousand yen. So I suffer a lot of damage by lost lure. But I can not lure fishing without lure, so I will continue to buy a lot of lure.
Next, I introduce my guitar. My father bought me a used guitar, but when I was high school student, I was not interested in playing guitar. So I not used the guitar.
Recently, I interested in playing guitar. So I practice playing guitar with my one.
Now it is also important treasure for me.
I would like to be a good guitar player, so I would like to practice more. (274 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Takesi!

It is good that you have special hobbies. I guess you have a good time when you go fishing or play guiter.
So nice!

Toshi