2009年1月28日水曜日

Who wants to be a star?"



I read "Who wants to be a star?" This is very interesting. Tina is a very cute Girl. She has beautiful curly hair. Everyone loves her. They all want her photo. She can have anything she wants. But she is not happy because she didn't want to be star. Her mother wants Tina to be a star and earn a lot of money.
She wants a quiet life. So she went to her friend grandmothers house. At there, she met Mrs White, and she could experience of many things.
Some days later, she went home with Mrs.White ,and She persuaded her mother.
After that, Tina enjoys her school life with her friends. Finally, Tina said "Who wants to be a star? I don't. "
I have not to be a star, so I don't know stars mind. But I don't like to do something which I don't like. I think Tina selects the best choice for herlife.

0 件のコメント: