2009年1月27日火曜日

ANITA'S BIG DAY



I read "ANITA'S BIG DAY". It was fantastic story. But it was very interesting. I will explain this story.
Anita is a girl who wants to be a movie star. She has appointment to see Mr. Stein. She called her boy friend named Dan. He has a new car. It is fast, and red, and beautiful. "Anita likes men with fast car," Dan thinks.
He calls Anita's number. And Dan drive to Anita's house. And they met Anita's house.
"I love your dress. And your hair! You look beautiful!" Dan says. "Thanks, Dan" Anita says.
They encounter a lot of problem. But they could arrive to studio barely.
Boss of the movie studio, Mr. Stein, likes Dan because he can drive very well.
At first, Mr. Stein not accepted Anita to movie star because she a is short. But Anita could dance and sing. So Mr. Stein accepted Anita.
I like Dan because he is very cool. He can drive cars very well. I would like to be a good driver some time. And I think Anita is a very lucky girl. [182words]

0 件のコメント: