2009年1月28日水曜日

Dead Man's River



I read Dead Man's River. It was very interesting story. Now I will explain about this story. A man who named Jonas Clark comes into the bank. He love s Hetty. But her father Mr. Gray not permitted their companionship. Jonas Clark is poor man. So Mr. Gray not permitted their marriage.
He wants get some money, but how? Then, a old man named Harry was threatened by two men. Two men wanted to know about the place which was hid gold. Harry said "I can take you there."
They left from bar to go to the place. Jonas followed them with hid.
Jonas looked for gold in the place but he couldn't find gold. Then, he was found a man who threatened Harry. Jonas ran away desperately. And Jonas found a man. He was Harry. He also ran away from two men, but his leg was bad.
Jonas sent away two men, and he helped Harry. Harry gave gold to Jonas as appreciation.
After that Janas and Hetty can marry. Hettys father also permitted their marriage.
This is a happy story. I think Jonas is very brave man. I like his brave. But I don't like Hettys father because I think he want only money. If I was Hettys father, I permitted their marriage.

0 件のコメント: