2009年1月27日火曜日

Introducing myself

I will write some things about myself now.

First, I like English grammar best of all English subjects. Compared with this, I am poor at reading English books because I am tired while I read them.

Second, my character is that I am shy and skeptical. To change them, I am trying to talk to people actively and to trust them if possible.

Third, my hobbies are to play tennis and to bowl. Talking about the former, I belonged to a soft tennis club when I was a junior high school student. Now I play tennis as a hobby. Talking about the latter, I have scored 181, so I will try to score over 200.

Finally, my future dream is to become a Japanese cram school teacher. To realize it, I am taking several teaching subjects. Though it is very hard, I will make efforts and get over this difficulty.

Anyway, I would like to improve my English skills, reading, writing, listening and speaking in order to make my future brighter. I think I must make efforts more for this goal. [181 words]

0 件のコメント: