2010年1月5日火曜日

Book review 8 "L.A. Detective"



I read “L.A. Detective” today. It was very interesting and exciting story for me. The b
Story is detective story. I like detective story, so I could enjoy it. Five people appear in this story. Theses character is Lenny Sammuel, Frank, and Mr. Blane, Carmen, young man, and so on.
Lenny Samuel is main character. He is a detective and he works in Los Angels. He has a lot of free time and he is not so busy.
One day, a man came to his office. He has gun and he threaten Mr Sammuel with the gun. He asks Mr Sammuel to meet Mr. Blane, but Mr. Sammuel does not like Mr. Blane. So he refuses the suggestion, but Frank takes Mr. Sammel forcibly.
When I read this part, I thought Mr. Sammuel is the courageous man, because he was refused the Frank’s suggestion. Then, Frank has a gun but he didn’t. If I were Mr. Sammuei, I followed to Frank.
And I thought, America is very dangerous country. Japanese could not get gun so easily, but Frank has it. When I went to America, some people have gun. I think it was not so good law that people could have gun.
Mr. Sammuel met to Mr. Blane. He is fat man and very bad man. Mr. Blane asks Len to rescue his daughter. His daughter is abducted by The Young Ones. The Young ones demand Mr. Blane to pay $100 000. Mr. Sammuel does not like Blane, but he would like to rescue his daughter, so he undertakes the ob.
Frank and Len met to Carmen and a young man at the bus station. Frank has $100 000 in his bag. Frank and Len negotiate to young man, but he and Carmen ran away with money and take a bus. The bus’s destination is San Francisco. Mr. Samuel pursues them. He could not understand why Carmen runs away from Mr. Sammuel and go with a young man. He me Carmen in San Francisco and he could understand why she did such a thing. Carmen helped a lot of poor children in the young ones. She could not allow her father’s job, so she planned to rob a lot of money from his father. Finally, Frank and Mr. Blane are arrested by police.
In this story, Mr. Sammuel did a lot of good job.
I think hi is very cool. I would like to be a courageous man like him.
In Japan, there are a lot of detective comic. I like “Conan” the best. It is also very interesting detective comic. Conan is a clever detective, but he is elementally school student. He solves a lot of affairs and problems. This comic was start when I was preschool student, and the story is continuing yet.
I would like to know the last of the story, I think the last is coma gradually, I could not wait!!
I recommend the comic and I would like to know more detective comic. If you know a detective story, can you tell me the name of it?
I will look for the story and read surely. (522 words)

0 件のコメント: