2010年1月2日土曜日

Book review 7 "Alisa"



I read “Alissa” today. It was interesting story, and I could enjoy. In this story, eight people appear. Alissa, her father, her mother, fat man, thin man, his wife, owner, and tall lady.
Alisssa is main character. She likes reading. Her hobby is reading. She would like to go to school, but her family has not enough money, so she can not go to school. Her family is poor, so her father sells Alissa to a fat man. The fat man laughed. Alissa didn’t like him.
When I read this part, I think Alissa’s father is very dreadful. Is he real her father? I thought. If I was her father, I did not such a conduct. I am sorry that Alissa is sold to fat man.
Alissa and the fat man came to the city. Alissa works every day. The life is very bad. Alissa must work fifteen hors a day. Alissa is very unhappy.
I think Alissa was treated as slavery. In the old days, a lot of country has slavery. Past time, Japan also has slavery. It was the bad thing.
One day, Alissa was sold to another owner. She went to clothes shop in the city, and she must work hard there. The shop owner gives Alissa a little money. So she could buy a book. She was a little happy, because at first time, she could not read book.
Finally, a rich lady adopted Alissa. Alissa could reading book and go to school. She was very happy.
It was happy story, so I could enjoy this book. I recommend this book at a lot of people. (270 words)

0 件のコメント: