2010年1月7日木曜日

Book review 9 "Pocket Money"



I read “Pocket money” Today. It was very interesting for me. There are six people in this story. Dad, Mum, Biff, Chip, Kipper are appearing in this story. They are family and Biff is the main character of this story.
Biff is a girl. Biff Family come to camp and Dad impose some jobs to their children. These are job which will be useful to their camp. Dad says “If you finish your job, I will give you some money. Each child does their jobs reluctantly.
When I read this part, I remember that I went to camp with my family when I was very small, and I was elementally school student.
I didn’t know how to picnic so my father teaches me a lot of thing. I learned a lot of thing for example, how to cook, how to cook rice, how to fishing, and so on. It was very valuable memory for me. Maybe my family’s friends also went to the camp. We were played and it was also interesting for me. I would like to go to camp some day.
After their job, they go to beach the beach was cold and windy so they did not sit on the beach. They played at the each game. Biff look for shell, and she find a strange rock. It is a rock with spiral pattern in it. She shows the rock to Dad and Chip. “You’ve found a fossil, “said Dad. Biff found a fossil, and she was happy. She wanted good fossils. But she can not find another one. They go back to camp.
I could under stand Biff’s mind. I also looked for a lot place to find a fossil. When I was elementally school student, I interested in dinosaur and so I wanted a dinosaur fossil. My friend has a little fossil, so I envied the friend. After that, I looked for a lot of place like cliff and beach. But I could not find some fossil. I would like to get some fossil some day.
On the way of go back to camp, they go to a shop. In this shop, there are a lot of interesting things. The shop sold shells and toys.
In this shop, Biff found some fissile for sale. It was very beautiful for Biff, so she wanted these fossils. But these are very expensive; she has not enough money to buy the fossil.
After that, Biff had an idea. “If I do everyone’s job, I could have enough money.” Biff thought. So she did their entire job, but Dad watched these processes. Dad wanted to impose job to all his children. So he did not allow giving all money to Biff. She could not satisfy to the thing.
When I read this part, I could understand her mind. When I was elementally school student, I had a lot of want thing, but I had not enough money to buy these things, so I asked my parents and I try study and house work to hard. But sometimes, my father did not buy anything. So I was very sad. I am sorry her mind.
But, At last, she could buy the fissile!!
Because she help a cameraman and Dad also allow to buy the fossil. Her brothers also give their money to buy Biff’s fossil.
I was very impressive about this scene. Because the scene is describes Biff’s family love.
I think this story would like to tell that love is important to family.
After I read these books, I could learn a lot of thing. I also have family, and I worried with my family a lot of time. So I should do something which will helpful to my family.
Now I have not job, so I must get job early. (632 words)

0 件のコメント: