2010年1月6日水曜日

"Kara Oke"

Yesterday, I went to “Kara Oke” with my family. I did not want to go to Kara Oke with my family, because I had thought it was dull for me. My old brother likes singing. He always sings a song in my home. But his singing is not so good; I think he is tone deafness. I listened his singing, but I think it was not so good. He need more lesson of singing. Next, my mother sang. Her singing was good; I was surprised to her skill. Her voice is high, so she could sing a lot of kind of song. She likes EXILE, so some times she sings their song.
Next, I sang. Last year, I went to “Kara Oke” a lot of time with my friends. I went to ”Kara Oke” two time in a week. I practiced a lot of song, and it was be a little good. I sang Spitz. Their song is very difficult because his voice is very high tone. I try tohis song. And I could sing the song barely. I was very happy, and my family also praises me!!
I was grad.
Next, my father was sung. My father likes listening music, but I had never listen his singing, so I interested in his singing. He also sang well. His voice was also good. I did not know that my father has good voice.
I thought I must practice my singing. Some time, I went to arcade and sing a song and pray guitar. It was very interesting because some times, people come to here to listen to my song. My singing is not so good, but it is very happy thing for me. I would like to be a good singer. In shimoto-ri arcade, some street musician is singing. They are very good at singing. And they play guitar very well. I must practice playing guitar more.
Recently, outside is very cold so I can not go to arcade to singing. But I would like to singing. Some years before, I have a friend who has good playing guitar skill, and we went to arcade to singing. This time was also very interesting for me. Now, he has job and he went to Osaka to do work. I would like to got arcade with him someday. (386 words)

0 件のコメント: