2010年1月2日土曜日

Book review 6 "Photo Finish"



I read “Photo Finish”. It was very exciting and interesting. It is suspense story. In this story, six people appear. Lisa, Alice, criminal, police, detective, and murderer. I like suspense, so I could enjoy this story.
Lisa works in Black and Sons. It is a large company. She has a very important work. But, it was not very exciting for her. She has a friend named Alice. She also works at Black and Sons. Alice is an artist. Lisa would like have a work, like Lisa’s. Lisa also has interested in art.
Lisa and Alice have a plan to go to Greece at holiday. Lisa guess something exciting will happen.
They must go to the Post Office, because they are going to get their passports the day. Alice call to Lisa, and they promise to go to Post Office.
I think I also would like to go to Greece, because I have interested in historical building. Greece has a lot of historical building, so someday I would like to go to there.
Lisa forgets her photo. She must make her photo because it is need to make her passport.
She makes her photo at old bus station. But she gets a strange photo. The four photos show a murder.
She is fear, and she and Alice tells police the thing.
They are showing the photos to a detective. She knows the man. He is a criminal, so the detective interested in the photo.
Lisa cooperates with police to arrest the murderer. And with her help, police could arrest the murderer. Lisa is safe. So they are very happy.
I think Lisa has strong courage. If I were her, I will refuse the police’s operation. I would like to be a strong man like Lisa. (294 words)

0 件のコメント: