2009年10月9日金曜日

"NURIKABE liquor"




My uncle sends me two liquors. They were “Gegege – no – Kitaro” series. He bought them in Tottori prefecture. I was very happy because they are very unique design. But I can not drink this liquor, because if I drink these liquors, I must throw away this bottle. These are very valuable for me. So I decorate these bottles in my house.
My uncle is very unique and very kind. He is very strong and toll body so I think he is very cool. My uncle always kind to our brothers so I like him. He has a lot of hobby and tells us a lot of thing. His talk is very interesting and we can enjoy talking with our uncle.
I would like to be a cool man like my uncle. My uncle lives in Shimane prefecture, so I would like to go to Shimane prefecture someday. (146 words)

0 件のコメント: