2009年10月6日火曜日

Book review 3 "Billy and the Queen"



I read “Billy and the Queen”. It was very interesting story. There are four people in this story, Billy Parker, Roxanne, Gran, and Queen. Billy is a usually junior high school student, and Roxanne (Rox) is his sister. Grand is their grandmother.
Billy wanted a new bike because his bike is very very old and it has a lot of trouble. When I read this part, I also wanted a new bike. When I go to America (Minnesota), host family lends me a bike, and we enjoyed cycling. After that, I wanted a cycling bike. So I can understand Billy’s mind.
Billy and Rox go to Queen’s place to take a photo with Queen. But they can not take photo with Queen because Queen has a lot of Guard. I also think it is difficult, but I think they have strong courage and curiosity. (144 words)

0 件のコメント: