2009年10月11日日曜日

Tera-pia!!


/>

In September 11, morning, I went to Ezu Lake to fishing. I had a little expectation for catch a big Black Bass. At 7 am, I started fishing.
First I choose top water plug (Pencil Bait). It is Zara Scoop. I bought it the day before. The lure is used, so I could buy it very reasonable. Zara Scoop is very famous and popular in the world. So I would like to use this lure. I cast it many time, but I could not catch any fish. So I changed the lure to my favorite lure. It is “TD vibration”. This lure is very famous and popular in Japan, and I also like it. This suspend type is not producing now. So it is very special and valuable.
I went to shallow grass area, and I cast it many time. Some minute later, a big fish bit my lure. The fish pulled very strong, but I could catch. The fish was “Tera – Pia”. Sometimes I can catch this fish, but this is the best size which I have ever caught. The size was 40centi meter. I released the fish. I could not catch Black Bass, but I was a little happy.
Next time, I would like to catch Big Black Bass. (211 words)

0 件のコメント: