2009年10月6日火曜日

Mikazuki Lake!!



In September, I went to other Lake. The Lake named “Mikazuki Lake”. “Mikazuki Lake” locates to Jonan Mach. It is near the “Kase River”.
When I arrived to Mikazuki Lake, I found some snakes. It cried “Kara Kara”. I think the snake have venom. I felt a little scary but I started fishing, because I would like to catch big Black Bass!! Mikazuki Lake is three lakes. I went to most famous point. Some people already started fishing. I felt a littleregret because I would like to fishing alone, but a lot of people like Bass fishing.
First, I chose spinner bait, but no bite. And I used o lot of lure to catch fish, but I could not catch any fish. I was very regrettable.
In community of mixi, a lot people could catch big Black Bass. I must improve my fishing skill. (144 words)

0 件のコメント: